Thursday, July 10, 2008

Group day out -Shakey's at Jusco

Yesterday (10th July 2008), we(me,mas/ida,wan,indah,mawi,kirin,khalil) went to Jusco Wangsa Maju to eat Shakey's pizza..wee... Although we have to stay back from work until around 8 pm, our journey to Shakey's still goes on..(semangat tu)..

In the first place, we try to wait for bus to arrived the destination. But while we waiting for that damn lembab's bus, mawi gave me a ring. So that, i thinked he should pick us up (since he was driving a car) to sampai the destination as soon as possible(Jusco nanti tutup pukul 10). Then, after within 5 to 10 minutes mawi arrived. After that, we went to where mawi's girl(hani) stayed.

To shorthen the story, sampailah kami di Shakey's pizza(setelah kami disempitkan di dlm kerete.hehe). Time to order!!!!...
Oh ya..mawi's friends also join us..know what?...one of them was my junior when i was in school(tikl)..he tolds my clique what was me at school..damn!!... he always kutuk me at school..i dont take it as a serious matter becoz i know he is not the only one that kutuk me..(poor me..*sigh..)..being a prefect at school..me of course will hate prefect the most..huhu

we went back at around 10.30pm...we all getting tired...i want to sleep....zzzzzzzzzzzzz
Here our picture..=)...







2 comments:

Hanz said...

aik? wazzup wif this manglish huh? :P

hanees sabri said...

Salam ,
Akak ,sedap ke pizza ? Ibu ada beli pizza semalam .